Roll over a stage to explore our 6 stage process
Swipe to explore our process
- Brand identity audit
- Customer brand perception / satisfaction survey
- Employee brand perception / satisfaction survey
- Competitor brand audit
- Workshop with leadership team
- Definition of brand proposition and key messages to reflect the agreed corporate strategy using BRAND VOICE model
- Development of new product and service propositions if required
- Recommendations on future creative look and feel covering:
Naming if required
- External and internal communications planning
- Integration of key communications channels:
PR and Social
- Delivery of key communication requirements:
- Brand management systems and processes
- Coaching for junior marketing team
- Ongoing customers and employee satisfaction surveys
The Brand Voice
We've developed a simple, logical branding model that helps organisations to define and articulate their unique Brand VOICE. The model forms the basis for Stage 2 and the output is a comprehensive brand strategy document.
- Vision: How do we see the future?
- Mission: How do we see our part in that future?
- What goals do we want to achieve?
- How do we position ourselves?
- Who are our customers?
- What are their real issues and needs?
- What do we have to offer?
- Why should people choose us?
- Identity: What do we look like?
- Personality: What are we like to deal with?
- Tone-of-voice: How do we come across?
- Media: How do we communicate?
- How do we define our culture?
- What values guide how we behave?
- If we strip everything unnecessary away, what remains?
- What is the big idea that shapes everything we do?
- What really matters to us?
By answering a series of simple questions, brand owners can succinctly explain their core business strategy, customer offer, marketing image, internal culture and brand essence.